Wenzlers

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. I have been married for 16 years

2. My wife was a direct answer to prayer (long story, but I will tell it if you ask me)

3. I am the oldest of 6 (2 brothers and 3 sisters. Some are half and step, but none of that matters)

4. I have three kids - 2 boys (biological) 1 girl (guardianship) - another long story

5. I LOVE the beach

6.I hate deadlines, time lines and mandates.

7. I taught preschool for 7 years.

8. The worst year of my life was after I "prayed the prayer"

9. I lead a small group at church.

10.My answer to "If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take one thing, what would it be?" - A fully stocked grocery store (that is only one thing, right?)

11. I will forgive you long before I forgive myself

12. I consider quitting my job every morning.

13. I learned basic sign language so two deaf children would be admitted to the summer camp I was working.

14. I coach youth basketball and soccer.

15. I have run a sub 5 minute mile. (and in my head believe I still could)

16. I love a good debate

17. My middle name is Lee

18. I believe integrity is everything

19. I am ok if you hate me, but love God.

20. I have an opinion about everything.

21. I love to laugh

22. I deeply believe that even pain has purpose.

23. I hate being alone.

24. I have teared up, but have not cried in 8 years. Not even after losing friends and family. ( I am working on finding the answer to this one.)

25. I am surprised I took the time to do this list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home